Online registration is closed – please email email@example.com to register late.
If you registered online for a previous Wingspan Arts semester, you can sign in to the account you created. If you are new to online registration for Fall 2018, you can create an account now using this link (saves time!), or at the end of the registration process to input all of your information once and save it for future semesters.
Here are a few reminders as you register online:
- Your login will usually be your email address. If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one following the online prompt.
- Please have the schedule of classes with you as you register. Click here to download schedules and descriptions from our Afterschool Program page. Be sure to consult the newest grids that are posted online as some of the class options may have changed.
- Please be patient as the pages may take some time to load. If you try to move too fast from page to page, it may affect the fees and discounts available.
- The online system accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and eCheck payments. (American Express is not accepted online)
- Please try to use a desktop computer to register through this system. We are working with our provider to better accommodate mobile devices, but as of right now the best way to successfully register is on a desktop computer using Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari as your internet browser.
- If you experience difficulties and need to speak to someone, don’t hesitate to call us during our office hours (10am-6pm) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address all questions.
- When a class fills up you will see an option for a waitlist. If you are interested in this class then you must register for the waitlist. We do our best to open more classes and accommodate everyone’s first choice. (Also note that class options are based on your student’s grade level.)
- Questions about Financial Aid or Scholarships? Click here to read all of the information you need to apply and register online.
We look forward to a fun and successful Fall 2018! Happy registering and have a great summer!