At Wingspan Arts, you’ll work alongside incredible people to impact the world of arts education.
There are no full-time opportunities available at this time. Please check back for updates!
Wingspan Arts has several part-time opportunities for our afterschool programs. We accept applications for these positions on a rolling basis throughout the school year, and will contact applicants as opportunities become available.
All positions follow the NYC DOE Calendar and take place during Afterschool hours: Monday – Friday, 2-6pm. All programs serve Pre-K – 5th grade.
Site Director / Assistant Site Director
– School-year Commitment, 5 days/week
– Supervise and lead all program operations
– 5-month Semester Commitment, 3-5 days/week
– Support program operations and student engagement
– 5-month Semester Contract, 1-5 classes/week
– Create and facilitate curriculum for 90-minute arts classes
– Theatre, Visual Arts, Music, Dance, and more
Interested in one of the above positions? Fill out the application here!
We do not have any specific volunteer opportunities at this time. For more information on getting involved, email email@example.com.